Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ads and Ad Blockers

It all began with ads on the internet to make the moolah and then came the geniuses who could block those irritating ads to add to their own moolah.
It all seems like a very simple game of cat and mouse.
You find a new area of Business on the internet and make it free to access. It gradually gains its popularity by word of mouth while you sit patiently for the Big Sharks to come and get you.
Then you either be foolish and sell it out or at this time rope in the advertisements and become a millionaire overnight. Seems too simplistic and unreal. Suit yourself!

Coming to my earlier point of Ads and Ad blockers. We have seen that on the internet. You can see on my blog as well. I will officially post the link for Readability by Arc90 on all my blogs unless i completely forget about it, but I also want the advertisers to be on my page and add color until I hone my creative side.

Which brings me to the next mode of Ads and Ad blockers. The iPhone 4.
iAds is coming and it will want to push you to the edge with ads. Then there will be this evil genius who figures it out and blocks it for you for a nominal fee. You dont mind shelling out those peanuts and it so happens that you have paid money to see the ads and paid money to get rid of the ads, while you could not have spent any money at all and still been content!

So ya, next time someone offers you a blue pill or a red pill, ask him to stuff it!

Readability